This is a quick one because he lasted maybe 2 days...
Next was a guy with a 6 year old daughter who seemed offended and taken a back that I didn’t want to go out with him because I thought we were in different stages of our lives. Don’t get me wrong…I like kids and want kids but not at 23. And the fact that he was already successful in creating one at my age freaked me out. Also one day during a gchat session he sent me an interview he did for some newspaper that followed him on a date with another woman. Was that supposed to make me jealous? Because it backfired because when I read she had a child too, I said she sounded like a more appropriate match for him. He was not happy. Next!
Lesson Learned: men with babies are even bigger babies themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment