“hey I am a single and hate cheaters and liars. i am 21 my names chad i had enough of them in the past that i don't need any of that crap anymore so I look for someone who is honest, funny, somewhat romantic, kind, loves sports, and beautiful as u”
He had me at liars and cheaters but instead of falling madly in love like Renee and Tom, a HUGE RED WARNING sign went off in my head saying ‘get offline immediately”. According to Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker (Yes I watch that show and yes she is my dating guru) there are 5 single ladies to every 1 single man in New York City (good luck C!). Since I hope to move to New York in the very near future, I thought I would try to lock down a man while my odds are still pretty good in D.C. I had heard tons of success stories using this online dating website (ok really just one story but they were each other’s first online date and they have been together for over 6 months and are madly in love!), so I decided to give it a shot…And holy hell after a mere two months of being on their site I have been through my full share of crazy and further more, that bitch totally lied! So before I give up all hope on dating, B and I decided that I should give it roughly tow more months before I pull the plug on this operation. Whatever funny dating story happens I will report it all to you, for your enjoyment…and trust me…I’ve had my fair share of funny in just two months. So let me catch you up on the past few months of my fabulous dating life.
Man #1: Bat shit crazy Bob
First there was Bat Shit Crazy Bob who was unbelievably attractive but proved to be…certifiably insane or just Cray Cray with capital C’s as B and I liked to call him. The climax of his craziness occurred when he wanted to be in an exclusive relationship…but we hadn’t met yet. Also we would have texting wars, which he would conveniently forget 15 mins later when he would ask me to hang out with him again. Before the first time we were supposed to meet I had to sudden urge to look up past serial killers from Nebraska just to make sure his precious face hadn’t graced the front page of the Nebraska times or something. Hello Red Flag!
Lesson learned: no matter how hot he is, follow your gut feelings. If you feel he might be a serial killer, perhaps rain check on the night hike in the woods.
That's all for my first entry! Stay tuned for Man #2
xox K
No comments:
Post a Comment